An incredible new community that attempts to embrace the complexities that make neighbourhoods great.
- Five-acre site whose dramatic topography echoes the now buried Garrison Creek
- Approximately 1,000,000 square feet of mixed-use development including for-sale condominiums, purpose-built rental, affordable housing, commercial, office, retail, light industrial, community and event spaces
- Five buildings, including two towers (one 22 and one 30 storeys), one mid-rise (seven stories) and two low-rise (both two storeys)
- Over 62,300 square feet of public realm improvements and new parks
- A four-metre-wide bike path along the site’s southern boundary
- Underground parking spaces for 861 bicycles and 1,332 vehicles